Ayesha Posted on 01. Jan, 2013 | Comment in!
When you decide to build a home and you want to give contract to somebody. Who would be that person? Of course you would give the contract to somebody you trust the most. So, trust is the most important and basic thing in every step or business of life. So when you decide to create a website of your own and you want to give the users full satisfaction, then you should build the trust first. The environment you create on your website should be very friendly and trustworthy.
Ok now you must be thinking that how can you build the trust. Well… there are many ways for this purpose. Don’t worry it is very easy to build the trust. This article will help you a lot so stay tuned. You will never get a second chance if you lose the trust. So, you have to be very careful because first impression is the last impression. Especially in the world of web it is very much real. You first impression and services for your users count a lot.
Here are few ways which are easy and simple to build trust in your users.
- The design of the website matters a lot so you should try to keep it in a professional way. Users are very much attractive towards the design. Make sure that it is not so common or old. Be creative and make it a unique and different design.
- Make the lists of your website menu very easy. Don’t make any complications. Users should feel easy and comfortable in finding stuff in your website.
- Be friendly to your users. Do not be formal. Be friendly and casual but in a professional way. Use the words ‘hello friends’, ‘hole amigos’ etc.
- There are 4 rules to create online content. Keep the following in mind
Follow these rules and you will get your perfect content for your perfect website. That will be very helpful when you create your site content.
- Use a very appropriate language. That should not be abusive at all. Being friendly doesn’t at all mean to be abusive. So be very much careful about what you are talking about. Keep in mind that you target audience is not only kids or teenagers but your audience ad visitors might also include old people.
- Be regular in adding new content to your website. Because there are many users who visit the site daily and they admire a lot if they get a new update every time they visit the website.
- If you add any links on your website make sure that they have no errors in it because this is the most important thing about trust. Refrain from the errors.
- Be good in grammar and spellings. If you use wrong language, then it will leave a very bad impression on your users.
- Do not put on any banners and adds on your website which say ‘become a millionaire in a day’ etc. don’t claim something you are not sure about. Because these kinds of things are considered as spams. So, spams are definitely not good in trust building process.
- If you want to publish any testimonials n your website then make sure that they are real ones. Do not dodge your users by publishing self-created testimonials. This is also very unethical.
- You can publish case study and experience of your any customer who had used your products and found it very useful in his life. Because other users should know the reviews of your product.
- Your focus should be on the long term sales of your product not on the quick selling of your products. This is how business works.
- All articles should be for users and humans not for search engine. Again target audience is very important.
- Do create an about us page. In that page put your contact information and also about the history and composition of your products.
- Publish photos of yourself and other people involved in the business because users always want to see who their entertainer is.
- Identification of the real owner of the website is very important users should know who they are dealing with.
- Provide the telephone or mobile number on which all users can call anytime they want and you should respond to the calls. This is very important step in building trust to the users.
- Write your privacy policies clearly on the website. All the users must know your privacy policies so that they would not make any wrong and unethical moves.
- If you realize that one user in harassing some other users and you have to block him/her from your website. This will build more trust in your users.
- If you are selling products on your website, then clearly publish the guarantee on the website. It should be a 100% money return guarantee. This is also good for trust building purposes.
If you enjoyed reading, consider sharing it on one of these social bookmarking sites.