tutoriallounge Posted on 27. Nov, 2009 | Comment in!
Stjepan Šejić (born November 27, 1981) is a Croatian comic book artist currently working as an illustrator for American comic book Witchblade, published by Top Cow Productions. Stjepan almost became a lawyer, but instead decided to draw comics.
He works comprehensively in the field of illustration and his chosen tools are Photoshop, zBrush and 3DSMax. Croatia Many of his works focus on comic book covers and illustrations, which you can see in his galleries, located on CGSociety and on deviantART.
- The Darkness vol.3 #1-2 (cover)
- First Born. #1-4 (cover)
- Witchblade #116-150 (Top Cow) (in progress)
- Broken Trinity #1-3
- Kade (comics)
- Battlestar Galactica: Season Zero #1-5 (cover)
- Terminator 2: Infinity #1-5 (cover)
- Savage Tales #1-5 (cover) (Dynamite Entertainment)
- Arcana Studio Presents
If you enjoyed reading, consider sharing it on one of these social bookmarking sites.